“Most of the things we need to be most fully alive never come in busyness. They grow in rest.”
— Mark Buchanan
As we thaw from winter and blossom into spring, it’s a great time to grab a little R & R to restore, recharge, and reboot! If you have a little wanderlust consider joining me for a fun weekend workshop getaway May 17-19: Harvest Happiness with Lisa Cypers Kamen at The Art of Living Retreat Center.
Discover deep rest and rejuvenation in a pristine natural setting in the Blue Ridge Mountains of Boone, North Carolina. Not to mention deliciously luxurious world-class spa treatments.
Come play, learn, and blow off a little steam with me, leave happier, and with these useful takeaways:
- Understand how happiness directly impacts life on a daily basis.
- Respond to life’s unexpected curve balls.
- Increase self-awareness through self-mastery by discovering the impact of conscious choice.
- Flip the table on challenges by turning them into opportunities.
- Learn how to bring joy, compassion, contentment, and happiness into a daily routine.
- Promote the cycle of self-healing by harvesting moments of true happiness.
I hope to see you there!
Lisa Cypers Kamen
PS. I’ll be sharing a sneak peak of my new book Rested: Solutions for Restorative Sleep and Well-Being at this event!
Lisa Cypers Kamen is a lifestyle management consultant who explores the art and science of happiness in her work as a speaker, author, and happiness expert. Through her globally syndicated positive psychology podcast, books, media appearances, and documentary film, Kamen has impacted millions of people around the world.